Angel Stadium

louie31313

Angel Stadium is a mess in terms of what you can change and what you can't. The ads on the walls all look like they're not actually on the wall, but look like they're standing pieces in front of the wall. The ones on the RF wall below the OOT scoreboard are the wrong shape to make the ads that actually belong there, and because of repetition it's possible that making them transparent would cause issues elsewhere.

You can't change the Visual Concepts or 2K Sports ads on the big RF scoreboard, at least not until we understand the structure of the stadiums better. We need to get into the .cdf files, and nobody has made any progress in that yet.

The sad part is the stadium hasn't changed very much from last year in real life. Most of the ads are about the same, and those that have changed have been easy to replicate (with the exception of a couple I haven't had a good look at yet). But 2K9 is just so limited in what we can actually do with the stadiums that it's not really worth doing.

Angel Stadium is a mess in terms of what you can change and what you can't. The ads on the walls all look like they're not actually on the wall, but look like they're standing pieces in front of the wall. The ones on the RF wall below the OOT scoreboard are the wrong shape to make the ads that actually belong there, and because of repetition it's possible that making them transparent would cause issues elsewhere.

You can't change the Visual Concepts or 2K Sports ads on the big RF scoreboard, at least not until we understand the structure of the stadiums better. We need to get into the .cdf files, and nobody has made any progress in that yet.

The sad part is the stadium hasn't changed very much from last year in real life. Most of the ads are about the same, and those that have changed have been easy to replicate (with the exception of a couple I haven't had a good look at yet). But 2K9 is just so limited in what we can actually do with the stadiums that it's not really worth doing.

Yep, I know what you mean. Tropicana is truly helpless right now. I tried putting the st. petersberg newspaper ad in left, and it failed miserably, as it looked like it was coming off the wall. Well, it was. We need a way to get these stadiums in zmod or 3dsmax eventually...

thanks for your efforts.

i also noticed that the ad's in the walls have shadows. it's like the ad's are not attached to the walls... :o

and the visual concepts/2k sports logos in the scoreboard are sure annoying.. well it's sure 2k's fault..

EDIT: well it may look like i'm asking for too much.. ^_^ but can someone make the Angels uni's w/ Adenhart patch..you know it will be a good thing to have in my franchise.. thanks very much guys...

thanks for your efforts.

i also noticed that the ad's in the walls have shadows. it's like the ad's are not attached to the walls... :o

and the visual concepts/2k sports logos in the scoreboard are sure annoying.. well it's sure 2k's fault..

EDIT: well it may look like i'm asking for too much.. ^_^ but can someone make the Angels uni's w/ Adenhart patch..you know it will be a good thing to have in my franchise.. thanks very much guys...

I second this. There should really be a 34 patch along with that Adenhart tribute photo in center-rightcenter field.

Archived