Miller Park Wip Files + Permission To Update/regurgutate My Mods

rolie

Here's my Miller Park work in progress for anyone wanting to "Get her done". I've given 2k9 a lot of chance and I am still sourly disappointed. I have a hard time just finishing a couple games without 2k9's defensive brain farts. I highly doubt they will fix this issue since they don't care to acknowledge any problems.

Also feel free to update or regurgitate any of my past 2k9 stadium mods for this game since I really do not feel like keeping them up to date. One man's junk is another man's gold.

Rant of the day:

I think permission is stupid rule here considering nobody asked the original maker's for permission. I haven't seen a single mod here that would be complete without the help of 2k9 or EA.

MillerParkWIP.rar

Its so sad. You're a guy let me put my 2K9 really good with your mods. I'm not very disappointed with 2K9, not I'm very happy either, but still only option for PC Gamers, and not perfect but is very enjoyable with mods and good sliders. I hope you think better the facts and really still help at people like me enjoy this game and make better game like 2K9 put in the box.

Sorry for my bad english :huh:

Rant of the day:

I think permission is stupid rule here considering nobody asked the original maker's for permission. I haven't seen a single mod here that would be complete without the help of 2k9 or EA.

We don't always agree on a whole lot, but this is exactly how I feel. :)

What is the permission rule, or better yet where can i find it?

Simply put, you don't make a mod based on someone else's work, without permission.

Too many people will make a "new" mod based on work by someone else, and not give credit for the things they left unchanged, and just take credit for the mod themselves.

The only real issue should be whether credit is given, but we have reached the point where even if someone gives credit to the original modder, if they didn't ask before hand, they go nuts and get upset about it.

I like what Rolie did here. Yeah, I made them, but I give you permission ahead of time to try and improve them, or change them to suit your needs.

Archived