Franchise Problems

abclefty12

There is a thread on 2k sports about many franchise issues with the post patch version. They claim there are problems with injury recovery, defensive substitutions, and off days not affecting anything. I think this might be for the 360 version only. Have any of you encountered serious problems on the PC? I'm getting ready to start my Reds franchise and am wondering what I might be facing.

I haven't got going on mine yet. but off the top of my head what you could try is to sim a season first with injuires on etc and check to see if you have any of those problems, since you could control all 30 teams.

If not then injuries off may be the way to go.

There is a thread on 2k sports about many franchise issues with the post patch version. They claim there are problems with injury recovery, defensive substitutions, and off days not affecting anything. I think this might be for the 360 version only. Have any of you encountered serious problems on the PC? I'm getting ready to start my Reds franchise and am wondering what I might be facing.

There is an injury situation, so I started another with injuries off. So far so good!!

Yeah I have had some major issues with odd injuries and injuries never healing unless you DL them or send them to the minors. I also have experienced some of the off day oddness, the off days really do not seem to affect the player fatigue the way you would expect kinda stays the same.

Hope you all arent wasting your time. I just run a franchise 3 different time and cant get past the world series. The menu says hit enter and when I do it crashes my game to desktop. I cant even figure out what to do next. I have my post season saved. Where do I go from here. Anyone know? Sure would be nice to have an in depth manual.

I've simmed at least 8 seasons and from what I can tell those problems are console specific. I've watched a couple of my sims very closely simming one game at a time. You definitely see backups playing and players recovering from injuries properly. Really my only gripe with the sim stats are the low amount of saves and some weird trades. There are way to many blown saves by guys who simply aren't gonna let that many games slip away. As far as hitting and pitching stats it changes from season to season. One season you might see really good hitting stats and the next will be completely different with pitchers being dominant.

I did what you said. now it goes to a screen that says end of world series and crashes to desktop. I cant win for losing. I'm reinstalling now because I had modded stadiums and rosters. Going to try it with no mods whatsoever and see what happens. If it works I'll copy all my saves back in. Thanks alot you helped me get past that screen anyways..

Archived