Tropicana Field Please

ramontaudo

Would someone please make a Tropicana Field update or a new stadium. I have no idea on how to do it, please I have 0 talent....Thanks in advance.

There has to be some way to import tropicana into a 3d editing program to even make this place look some what like its real life counter part. The repeating ads makes it impossible to do it by iff editor.

There has to be some way to import tropicana into a 3d editing program to even make this place look some what like its real life counter part. The repeating ads makes it impossible to do it by iff editor.

not that we know of yet

and we just have to make it as close as possible

try it yourself, its not that hard.

if u need help just ask around.

most people here are more then happy to help

I was working on a version. Yet the project just went to hell. You literally can't make it look any better as of yet, the repeating ads just would make it look worse than it actually is already. Trying to shade the right colors because of the lighting in the dome is a huge hassle too. I plan on picking it back up once we can get it into a 3d editing program.

I was working on a version. Yet the project just went to hell. You literally can't make it look any better as of yet, the repeating ads just would make it look worse than it actually is already. Trying to shade the right colors because of the lighting in the dome is a huge hassle too. I plan on picking it back up once we can get it into a 3d editing program.

that may never happen,

wasn't tropican all messed up in mvp to?

if so why is that park so jacked up all the time?

Thanks for the replies. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'm in the medical field and really know nothing about computer programing. I'm glad people are trying to fix the Trop. And just like the game, the real Trop is also crap. Tin can feel, hopefully a new outdoor stadium is in the near future.

Archived