Game Runs Too Fast.

Luke311

I have all the settings set to High and my game is moving too fast. It is difficult to move through the menus as the cursor flies between the options.

When playing the game, everything moves way too fast. The fielding is unplayable because any movement is very fast, and whenever I throw the ball the slider moves to fast that it always reaches the top before I can let go.

I changed all the difficulty level and that did not do anything, and changing the video settings to anything lower then the highest makes these problems even worse.

I downloaded the game from Steam. I do not know if this is a problem or if something else might be doing it.

I have a AMD64 X2 6000+ with an ATI 4850, 2 gigs of ram running Windows XP Pro.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks guys, I installed the CPU drive and got the latest Catalyst and it seems to have fixed the speed issue.

I still have a transparency issue though. The walls of the stadium seem to be transparent while I am playing the game. When the game is in a replay the walls appear to not have problems, but when the replay ends and I return to the game the walls again become transparent. Any ideas?

Archived