Citizen Park = Cursed

jjjjuniorbr

Have u guys noticed that on games played there, same situations pre-patch still ocurr, like 2b pick-off bug, fielding erros (ground, throw and fly ones), unusual drops, catcher and pitcher dancing around the ball, instead catch it, after a bunt leads it to get stuck on the mound, and things like that?

I havent started my franchise yet, so im playing exibition games in almost every field, with many teams, and seems only Citizen Park has that "curse".

I played 2 games last night, and both of them had issues like above....

Strange......btw, where t f is the clock pointers???

I dont know if it is cursed, but I just got swept out pretty bad there in my season. Seemed like the ai was as aggressive as pre-patch. My starter didnt get out of the 2nd inning in one of the games! Are you wondering if the patch doesnt work in that park?

I dont know if it is cursed, but I just got swept out pretty bad there in my season. Seemed like the ai was as aggressive as pre-patch. My starter didnt get out of the 2nd inning in one of the games! Are you wondering if the patch doesnt work in that park?

What about Ryan Howard? He went 4/4, 4/5, 3/4, on me 3 straight times, homered every single damn game...He even crushed a change up, almost over the right field bullpen....

Did u notice pop-up, fly-balls easy catch errors too?

Archived