New York Yankees Portraits

mvpmods11229

Hi, I'm new to making portraits so this is my 1st time. If you like them, then that's cool. I dunno if I will be planning on making more because I'm still a student and I'm pretty busy except on weekends. So we'll see if I'll release more.....

I know there are some still missing but it's better than nothing!

So Enjoy! =]

P.S. I'm still new to photoshop and if possible, I would like headshots that are already 250x250 because I have 160x200 and if you edit them, it wont look as nice.

Start the game with Texmod.exe

a) Select Package Mode

B) Target Application – mlb2k9.exe

c) Press ‘folder’ button to select your mod.

d) Select Package Name (.tpf)

e) Press Run button

If this doesnt work, then I guess you guys will just have to do it manually. I'm sry if this doesnt work... :[

Hi, I'm new to making portraits so this is my 1st time. If you like them, then that's cool. I dunno if I will be planning on making more because I'm still a student and I'm pretty busy except on weekends. So we'll see if I'll release more.....

I know there are some still missing but it's better than nothing!

So Enjoy! =]

P.S. I'm still new to photoshop and if possible, I would like headshots that are already 250x250 because I have 160x200 and if you edit them, it wont look as nice.

Start the game with Texmod.exe:

a) Select Package Mode

c) Press ‘folder’ button to select your mod.

d) Select Package Name (.tpf)

e) Press Run button

http://files.filefront.com/YankeesPortrait...;/fileinfo.html

Filefront, because MVPMods doesn't accept .tpf's.

tried this it did not work for me.

tried this it did not work for me.

Hm..I'm not rly familiar with this program much but it worked for me. WHen you dled the WinRar file, you extracted to your desktop. You selected the .tpf file and you ran and it didnt work? Ok. I'm going to reupload the .tpf file with the actual headshots I made. Then follow these steps when its updated...

Start Texmod.exe.

a) Select Package Build

c) Definition file – TexMod.log (inside the folder you just dled)

d) If you want you can write down your name as author and comment.

e) Press Build button

f) It will create a .tpf file and you follow the steps from before where it shouldve worked.

Sry guys for the inconvenience.

Guys, I think I found the solution. When my file is updated with the portraits.rar containing the many .PNGs. Go to your log file and RENAME the words to make it match the location of your .PNG files.

For example, mines is:

0xFAB7A880|C:\Users\Billy\Desktop\2K9 Portraits\MLB2K9.EXE_0xFAB7A880.png

Rename yours to whatever destination those .pngs are on your computer. It might be alot to do but just Copy and Paste and voila!

Hm..is it just you Ben because I dled it and it seemed to work.

White Chocalate, who taught me how to do this, released his NBA 2k9 portraits with just the .tpf file and it worked for many people. I thought it was me that caused the problem but maybe if someone else can try it and who is experienced with TexMod can try it out too and see if it works for them?

It should look somethin like this:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4006/fdsfdfd.jpg

I also, heard TexMod didnt rly function well with the real EXE but it did well wit the no-dvd exe according to krawhitman.

Archived