MilkmanAnt

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: Derek Jeter '09 "CTS" Screen

File Submitter: MILKMANANT

File Submitted: 25 Apr 2009

File Category: CTS Screens

Version: 1

Derek Jeter 2009 "CTS" Screen by MILKMANANT

Here is something really good that I sketched up while trying to make the switch back to MVP.

Perfect for the Yankee fan, and perfect for the '09 season.

To install,

Import 58bd.fsh into your bkgnds.big file (located in MVP Baseball 2005/data/frontend) using EAGraph.

That simple, already compressed. Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...

Should be up soon.

The Manny Ramirez CTS screen looks great! Thank you!

Funny thing is I was enjoying the screen too long and finally decided to hit the Start button and suddenly it went to some home run loading screen--and I thought something was wrong and went crazy looking for the problem. I finally realized I may have been looking at it too long and started the game again and hit the Start button quicker than the last time and all was well. Shame on you for making such a great-looking CTS screen that makes one look at it too long. ;-)

The Manny Ramirez CTS screen looks great! Thank you!

Funny thing is I was enjoying the screen too long and finally decided to hit the Start button and suddenly it went to some home run loading screen--and I thought something was wrong and went crazy looking for the problem. I finally realized I may have been looking at it too long and started the game again and hit the Start button quicker than the last time and all was well. Shame on you for making such a great-looking CTS screen that makes one look at it too long. ;-)

Lol. I felt the same exact way when I 1st made my Jeter CTS. Happy you like my man!

can you do an angels one for me? preferably torii hunter or vlad guerrero.

THANKS!

sorry for asking so many times but the other ones look so good that i want one of my favorite team!

Archived