New Patch Sucks!!

fush12

I downloaded the new patch for MVP and I can't finish a damn game...it keeps crashing and its really choppy...how do u mess with the MHZ for the game like all of you are talking about?? is there anyway to just uninstall it...please help..THANKS!!!

I downloaded the new patch for MVP and I can't finish a damn game...it keeps crashing and its really choppy...how do u mess with the MHZ for the game like all of you are talking about?? is there anyway to just uninstall it...please help..THANKS!!!

defrag your hard drive

set your refresh rate to 60mhz

move along...yes.

if that doesn't work

buy a new cpu or video card

but still move along

I explained how to change mhz in anoter topic here is what i typed

"its not changing it on the game its changing it on your desktop right click your desktop and then click properties, then click the settings tab, then click

the advance button, then clikc the monitor tab then set the "screen refresh rate" to whatever mvp baseball 2004 told you to, remember what it was set to before because if it doesnt work you should change it back to what it was set to before"

as for getting a new cpu or video card comment i dont think thats right at all i dont know about this forum but over at ea sports mvp baseball 2004 forum people with the choppy problem would get really really mad when someone said it was their pc...

Archived