Dl Bug?

Hollywood70

I did a search of the forums, and I found a few places where people have mentioned a "DL Bug", but I can't find any posts that actually describe what it is.

What I have going on is a player of mine was injured and automatically put on the DL, even though I have my roster management for my MLB team set to manual. Once the injured player got down to 1 day left on his injury, I started getting messages every day saying that he has been injured and needs to go on the 15 day DL. Is this the bug that others have referred to? If so, does anyone know if there's any way to rescue this player?

TIA

I have the same issue as mentioned here.

How can I send my injured player down to minor? Every time I tried, it keeps saying that my player is in DL and does not count toward active" I can no do anything to him.

Not sure if you can, I've never had the problem myself. I had 4 injuries in my first franchise (within the first week or 2) and they were all for 4 months, so I started over with them off.

I would suggest you to turn off injuries, they are way too frequent and bugged to play with.

Archived