I Have No Idea What I Am Doing...

bryght

Alright, I don't know jack about software. I spent the last four days trying to download the MVP 08 mod and finally got it right a few minutes ago. I downloaded the "total installer thingy22" about an hour ago. Now, I'm at a loss on how to get started. Be advised that I have problems adding ice to a glass of tea, so I may need a walkthrough. Can anyone point me in the right direction or list a link to where I can get help? You are all so great here...a real help to the fans! Thank you!

The installation instructions on the TiT Download page & '08 mod page are pretty straight forward, even include pics.

http://www.eamods.com/index.php/View-detai...-TiT-2.0.3.html

Basically, if you are wanting to install the '08 Mod:

1. Create a Folder for the '08 Mod (ex: MVP 08)

2. Install TiT into the folder you just created (See the link I provided).

3. Once TiT is installed, you are going to use it to Install the '08 mod.

4. Install the 08 mod (Instructions on its Download Page): http://www.eamods.com/index.php/View-detai...all-08-MLB.html

• 1 month later...

I found this very helpful. Thank you very much.

First of all, welcome to the website. Secondly, if by any chance you need to reinstall this mod, try to print out Maestro's instructions so you'll have them in a safe place. There's a lot of information packed in this website for new people to learn and process and sometimes printing out these instructions help. Or, if you don't have a printer, cut and paste this topic and save it in your bookmarks. That will work too.

The next bit of advice I like to give to new users is to "Get Lost!" Now let me explain that. I don't mean it literally, I mean for you to lose yourself in the download area for Mvp 05. Get lost in there for a few days and see what is in there. There are so many good mods there and some of them are a few years old, but all of them make this game much more enjoyable. Whatever your favorite team is, you'll find something for them. Retro uniforms, classic stadiums, total conversion mods, you name it. That's why I said to get lost in the download area because you will see for yourself the great work these modders on this site have done. Sometimes I do the same thing. I pick an area and I check out every mod in there. I am always surprised on what I have missed.

Enjoy your new mod.

Archived