1908 Cubs unis uploaded

rolie

i wasn't sure if this uniform had numbers on it.

According to this site, it wasn't until 1916 that players had numbers on their sleeves and 1929 that numbers appeared on the back. I couldn't believe it, but names didn't appear on the back until 1960!

And the original numbers they used, at least with the Yankees were the numbers of the batting order. That's why Ruth got 3 and Gehrig wore 4.

Learn something new everyday. :–)

rolie..you're on fire right now. FIRE!!!!!

FIREEE ROLIE!!!

bro, let me know if you do the 1911 ROAD CUBS or the 1914 ROAD CUBS. Those are hot.

I didn't play with the mets until cartersyard released the uniform.

and i didn't play with the cubs before,but something tells me i will.

I'm seeing a lot of hot fire talent here, and it makes me smile!!

thanx for compz yall. i think i might do the 1911 road ones, those look sweet. the numbers things bugs me a lil. i think i'm gonna take em off. Is that possible to edit? if anyone knows? What do yall think? :D

you see,the thing is...the 1911 and 1914 road uniforms are sweet. The thing about the 1914 uniform is that I have that cap. I actually spent 4 months looking for that cap and found it. It's a great cap. The only reason i like it so much is cuz my grandpa had one a long time ago and he lost it(SAD STORY!!!!)

wait, where was i. FIRE!!! U ON FIRE ROLIE!! ON FIREEEEE!!!!!!

FIRE IN THE HOLEEEEeEEEEeeeEEEEEEEE!!!

it's not even 1989 anymore and you're too legit to quit!!

ITS HAMMAH TIME ROLIE!!

HAMMAH TIME!!

to edit numbers,make the numbers the same color as the uniform back/front and paint bucket the whole thing so it looks like a blank empty file.

you have to do that for all the numbers in the bmp

if you didnt want the names to show up, then you have to do that for all the characters a-z.

fxxxY.fsh is what you should be working with. I personally like the names or the numbers.I could careless long as the bear and logo on the uni look sweet.!!

I SAID FIREEE@!@@@@@

thanks, i'll try the numberless jerseys, 1911 unis almost done, i'll do the 1914 one for you. sad story bout missing cap. although that make take awhile to do because of the old school letterings. i need pictures to go off of. because the little thumbnails are way too small. i can't see the detail. Unless there is a font. Maybe if you find the 1914 road Chicago font, i could make it a lot faster. Latez

by the way, i dont know if this will work since i havent gotten around to trying it myself, but if you dont want the batting helmet in the old school uniforms, just copy over the regular cap and place it in the batting helmet bmp file instead.

think that should work, not sure. but it should.

how did you try to change the helmets? let me try right now.gimme a minute.

i recommend extracted the fsh file, then extracting the bmp images and then edit each number file and then recreate fsh file.

brb,going to try the helmet thing finally.

Fuzzone , im having difficulty upadating the fxxxx.fsh font file using EAgraph. I extracted the letters and numbers ok, and made all the files gray, but i can't seem to import them using the import wizard. it say fsh file is not a valid tar file.

bro you should use nfshtool. you know what,email me the fsh file you want edited, or zip up the bmp files you made, and email me them.

in the email if you attach the bmps of the fsh, tell me what the name of the fsh file is supposed to be. fxxxy.fsh

ill do it,and whip up a quick interface program so you can edit fxxxy.fsh files.

i fi gured how export as proper fsh file BUT, Some Letters still come up Gray on the backs. The Numbers are not visible, most letters are fine. just gotta tweak the right letters, I think "i" needs tweaking

Archived