No Ball Cursor With 360 Button Mod Post Patch

ming

I tried tiedyes cool no cursor mod and it was great but I lost some of my 360 controller mod and after a couple games it seemed like the game was back to prepatch status as far as ai plate aggression. Being an idiot with regard to the editor after watching the video and fiddling with it I thought I might as well ask.

Here are the files I use xbox overlays no ball cursor smaller baserunner icons (the yellow men) Also removed are the colored pitch location flashes after each pitch.Those are the gamedata.iff and the english.iff I included all the files I use, the global has the cleats batting gloves ump uni's bats and dirty ball. I included the overlay_static_preload and the overlay wipes iffs. The overlay static preload has the nesn overlay and an xbox button mapping in it. The overlay wipes I removed the annoying yellow lines that came across the screen after every pitch in hurry up baseball. Just remember to back up your originals in case you don't like.

mods.rar

Thanks Tiedyed.............. :D

I tryed your no cursor mod and had a very interesting Game. I lost 2 - 1 from Tampa, me the Phillies, Mainly because I was doing first pitch swings in order to play the game fast..... but is a very realistic experience to pitch like that also with the Release Time option ON.

I got Very realistic results for my style of playing...

R H E

TAMPA 2 7 1

PHILLIES 1 7 1

Complete game wiht my starter...around 100 pitches..4 strikeouts.. 1 walk 65% Strikes

Last run was a HOmer...because I threw a slider in the middle of the plate.....and....booommmmmmm.... :(

hehe....but nice game anyways....

Oh..by the way...I'm using Darkspace's Sliders

Thanks Tiedyed.............. :D

I tryed your no cursor mod and had a very interesting Game. I lost 2 - 1 from Tampa, me the Phillies, Mainly because I was doing first pitch swings in order to play the game fast..... but is a very realistic experience to pitch like that also with the Release Time option ON.

I got Very realistic results for my style of playing...

R H E

TAMPA 2 7 1

PHILLIES 1 7 1

Complete game wiht my starter...around 100 pitches..4 strikeouts.. 1 walk 65% Strikes

Last run was a HOmer...because I threw a slider in the middle of the plate.....and....booommmmmmm.... :(

hehe....but nice game anyways....

Oh..by the way...I'm using Darkspace's Sliders

I'm glad you enjoy it, I play with release timing on and with Darkspace's Sliders too

• 3 weeks later...

Archived