Sunglasses Mods Previews (final Previews On Post #17~18)

jalenliu

Man thats nice. What console was the pictures taking from. Is it on the PC. A Rods helmet has alot of detail. The glasses look real now. I know the shoes have been done but the funny thing is the shoes change a shade of color when playing. Thats not cool.

Are you playing the PC version on a HD monitor with HDMI?

Man thats nice. What console was the pictures taking from. Is it on the PC. A Rods helmet has alot of detail. The glasses look real now. I know the shoes have been done but the funny thing is the shoes change a shade of color when playing. Thats not cool.

Are you playing the PC version on a HD monitor with HDMI?

Just press "PrintScreen" Button.

Yes,this is PC version with HD monitor.

I hope you like it.

hey I was just wondering what kind of video settings u are using. I noticed A Rods batting helmet looks glassy. It looks good. My resoultion in the game is set to 1920 x 1080. Is there a higher resolution to get or are the helmets modded?

hey I was just wondering what kind of video settings u are using. I noticed A Rods batting helmet looks glassy. It looks good. My resoultion in the game is set to 1920 x 1080. Is there a higher resolution to get or are the helmets modded?

No,the helmets are original,not modded.

And my video settings:

Resoultion is 1920X1080

Everything on Max in Game Settings

High quality & 16XAA & 16XAF in Nvidia Settings.

They look really great now. I am really excited for their release since the sunglasses have been one of my biggest gripes about this game -- due to the fact that they didn't look like sunglasses before your mod.

Archived