1916 ny giants

DonSPa

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: 1916 ny giants

File Submitter: DonSPa

File Submitted: 31 May 2009

File Category: MLB 2K9 - Uniforms and Accessories

This is from the 1916 new york giants away uniform.Due to not having actual colored pics of the actual uniform ,

tried to get as close as i could to getting as close as i could.Thanx goes to olerud93 and rroy0824

for supplying a couple pics that helped

This replaces the giants COOL BASE` version so back up ur files if u dont want to keep this

Installation:

1.) BACK UP the file you are replacing.

2.) Extract uniform_sfg_cob to your MLB 2k9 directory.

Click here to download this file

This is from the 1916 new york giants away uniform.Due to not having actual colored pics of the actual uniform ,

Hey, I think this looks great, don't get me wrong. But I saw that yesterday someone posted an in game shot of the 1916 Giants uniforms that are in Mvp baseball. Authentic colored photos of this uniform don't exist of course, but the shot of the Giants uniform in that game could have been used as a reference.

EDIT: I forgot to add that my comments here are just that. Only comments. I'm not a modder and I don't pretend to be. Heck, I don't even own 2k9 but if I did own it it would be because of modders like yourself because you make that game look a lot better. I just took notice of your work because it looked good and it made me wish you were a Mvp modder instead.

yeah i know its not the look that the mvp example has.My guess is that was probally the home uni because they had pink in thier stripes.So I went with the road.I wanted to get smaller squares but lining up the stripes was definently fun to try and do *lol* The 2 pics that were shown really helped alot and i probally would have had a harder time without them.I also used the halloffame uniform data base and the way thier pic looked i should have a darker grey with the purple but it just didnt look good in game

thnx for the comments yankee,i dont have mvp maybe ill have to get it just to see how it is, is it available for pc??

Archived