Note About Schedule In Season 2 Of Franchise Play

Hollywood70

Been meaning to post this for a while, but I keep forgetting.. Prior to opening day, I ran through a season of 2K9 fairly quickly so I could go through a season, trading deadline, post-season, off-season, etc prior to committing to playing a "real" franchise. One thing I noticed is that in the second season of my franchise, the schedule was "new", i.e., not identical to the initial season, different teams for interleague, etc, BUT the schedule was set up so that everything started on the same DATE as the initial season. This makes for some weirdness because April 6th this year was a Monday, but of course next year it will be on a Tuesday. So, opening day for the majority of teams was Tuesday April 6th, 2010, and most of the days off throughout the season fell on Tuesdays and Fridays, weekend series' would start on Saturdays and go through Mondays, the All-Star game was on Wednesday, etc. Hoping that one of the mod wizards figures out a way to alter this at some point. :)

B T W, I'm currently in July 2009 of my "real" franchise and enjoying the game very much, despite the faults. It's a fun game, and all the add-ons from people here have just made it better.

Archived