Stadiums won't change with mods

kashmir

There have been no changes. The first thing that I look for to identify that a stadium mod has worked correctly are signs and such.

The mods that I have tried have been both simple overwrite .big files and .bat. Neither have worked. The weird thing is that I added an overlay mod and that worked fine.

You are probably running the game in 16 bit color instead of 32. The majority of the stadium mods in the game are done by editing the cram32.fsh file, which contains graphics which are only seen in 32bit mode.

He would still notice those little changes that he claims aren't made by installing the stadiums. I actually run the game at 16-bits and still see the modifications made from the mod...even in those installations done through the method you mentioned.

Thanks for all the replies. I tried a mod earlier, an overwrite .big file, and noticed changes. Unfortunately, the changes were choppy at best. I tried changing the color from 16 to 32, but that didn't help. Perhaps it's a low end graphics card, Unichrome 64mb, that's the problem.

Archived