Mlb Thingy Help!

rows24

Ok I cant use Iff editor or MLB thingy on my new CPU becasue I have Vista 64bit. Im using my old cpu with xp home edition. First problem Iff editor doesnt work either way.

When I try to use the mlb thingy, either the dds file or the original compressed file I get and error saying that "MLB Thingy.kraw not in the root archive" or something like that. Ive read the instructions over and over. Can someone help me becasue im trying to do this so I can transfer the mods I want to add to the global iFF and copy it on my new CPU where the game will run.

yeah i did and I found out that the programs wouldnt run on my system because I m running vista 64 bit edition.

I wouldnt be asking again if I wouldnt have had any problems. Thats why this is called the support forum. If you have any helpful information about the problem im describing to you I would appreciate it.

You know I read the rules of this website and seems at somepoint in there you mentioned that senior members should help new ones and not bash them if they needed help.

yeah i did and I found out that the programs wouldnt run on my system because I m running vista 64 bit edition.

I wouldnt be asking again if I wouldnt have had any problems. Thats why this is called the support forum. If you have any helpful information about the problem im describing to you I would appreciate it.

You know I read the rules of this website and seems at somepoint in there you mentioned that senior members should help new ones and not bash them if they needed help.

I didn't bash you. I mean you do notice that people have helped you, right? But what you are doing (creating the same topics over and over) isn't allowed. Just stick to your first thread and keep asking your questions in there because it seems you are having the exact or similar problem. That is all I am saying.

no not really if you read my previous threads I am the last person to post on the thread for the new shoes mod preview. I also found out that my system will not run the IFF editor, my old computer nor the new, I get a initialization error.

As far as the readme for the mlb thingy, whether I try to use a DDS file or a compressed file i get the same error. When i downloaded the Nike DDS file from the other site, I get a line 1 error. So someone posted that using the Iff editor would be easier, but that doesnt work.

When using mlb thingy on my Vista operating cpu, it kept logging onto the internet to mlb mods.

Ive playing cpu baseball since MVP 2003. Ive been downloading and installing, crashing my cpu bc of wrong face ids in MVP and reinstalling, and more downloading mods since 2004. I have plenty of experience with the other mod programs but not these. Its not that I not computer illiterate. This thing with MLB 2k9 is new to all of us.

I just dont understand when you say that MLB-Thingy.kraw has top be in the root of the archive. What do you mean rename the downloaded file "MLB-Thingy.kraw" or just put .kraw on the end of the file. Even when I use a DDS file iu get the same thing.

I wouldnt keep asking if I didnt need help. I thought that was what this site and thread was for. Ive been fooling with this since the MLB thingy was realesed so if someone could just help me in this I could leave you alone.

Archived