new busch stadium

The_Cards

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clinton was too busy getting his crotch wet to do anything but make the oh-face and recieve his oral. but i'd rather have him because job rates were up when he was around, AND we didn't have national trajedies and terrorist code systems.

Learn how to spell.

Tragedies don't happen overnight. Like I told you moron, 9/11 planning started in 1996. That was a little more than 5 years! Except for about nine months, it all happened on Clinton's watch. So I expect you to bash Clinton, unless you want to be seen as a hypocrite.

You bring up job rates, but don't use any numbers, and numbers from unbiased sources. The economy is very strong right now.

Moose, how come you didn't protest when Clinton illegally bombed Kosovo?

Oh, he's a Democrat and so are you. At least admit your bias.

And the military is by and large all conservative and support the President. They despised the previous President.

So basically, you're using the troops as a crutch for your arguments, acting as if you care about their well being, yet they don't care for people like you (liberals) and your fake pity.

Learn how to spell.

Tragedies don't happen overnight. Like I told you moron, 9/11 planning started in 1996. That was a little more than 5 years! Except for about nine months, it all happened on Clinton's watch. So I expect you to bash Clinton, unless you want to be seen as a hypocrite.

You bring up job rates, but don't use any numbers, and numbers from unbiased sources. The economy is very strong right now.

ooooh i spelled one word wrong. look at how many others than i can spell and you couldn't even say.

yeah they planned it for 5+ years, and notice as soon as clinton was out of office, this all happened? not while he was in? and how many failed attempts did they have at bombing us? like i said, clinton was more of a soap opera than a president.

and job rates, employment rates, all that .. was at a high with clinton. in the last statistics unvailing, they were all down to the worst they've been since the great goddamn depression.

ooooh i spelled one word wrong. look at how many others than i can spell and you couldn't even say.

yeah they planned it for 5+ years, and notice as soon as clinton was out of office, this all happened? not while he was in? and how many failed attempts did they have at bombing us? like i said, clinton was more of a soap opera than a president.

and job rates, employment rates, all that .. was at a high with clinton. in the last statistics unvailing, they were all down to the worst they've been since the great goddamn depression.

Your grammar as a whole is atrocious, forget just misspelling a simple word.

Failed bombings? Oh, so you call the WTC '93, USS Cole, US Embassy Bombings, and an attack on our forces in Saudi Arabia all failed bombings? Interesting.

Plus, we can't forget the biggest one of them all, the Oklahoma City Bombing. Wow, what a brilliant record Clinton has.

You failed to mention that in Clinton's last term we were heading for a recession and everything was going downhill. Thanks to the tax cuts by Bush, the economy went back up.

Moose, how come you didn't protest when Clinton illegally bombed Kosovo?

Oh, he's a Democrat and so are you. At least admit your bias.

And the military is by and large all conservative and support the President. They despised the previous President.

So basically, you're using the troops as a crutch for your arguments, acting as if you care about their well being, yet they don't care for people like you (liberals) and your fake pity.

you know, you can fvck off you d!ck, you don't know sh!t. seriously, you just need to shut the fvck up while you're "ahead." i'm not using the insurmountable amount of troops dying over Iraq because that bullheaded jackass of a president won't give up and admit he was wrong.

you know his reason for being over there? no? because once we figured out he's a jackass and he's in the wrong place, fvcking with the wrong people, he said it's about the oil. THE OIL. and you support this moron.

[naughty word] you look aound you!

try and get a job!!

these kids are gonna come back have nothing!!

bush is losing our jobs!!

american companies are losing to foreighn ones!

u are a dumb ***!

How come jobs keep increasing every month?

Like I said, you hear some Democratic spin doctor spout numbers around and take it as fact.

Perhaps if you had a college education, you could get a decent job. Us graduates have no trouble finding a job.

You failed to mention that in Clinton's last term we were heading for a recession and everything was going downhill. Thanks to the tax cuts by Bush, the economy went back up.

you really are a moron. like grade A premium, straight of the cows ***, MORON. our economy is doing good .......... WERE'S YOUR BRAIN?!?!?! and my grammar is atrocious? you've been on here for how long? you obviously haven't read any of my civil posts, not these posts were my head is spinning because of numbnuts like you with their beyond wrong views.

you know, you can fvck off you d!ck, you don't know sh!t. seriously, you just need to shut the fvck up while you're "ahead." i'm not using the insurmountable amount of troops dying over Iraq because that bullheaded jackass of a president won't give up and admit he was wrong.

you know his reason for being over there? no? because once we figured out he's a jackass and he's in the wrong place, fvcking with the wrong people, he said it's about the oil. THE OIL. and you support this moron.

Admit he was wrong? Wait, didn't you just say you supported John Kerry? He supported the war as well, based on intelligence Bush was also given. So are you ready to criticize John Kerry now?

What does Bush have to admit he was wrong about? Are you saying you are not happy that Saddam is out of power? If you are glad he is out of power, there are not BUTs. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

The reason we're over there is because Saddam wouldn't comply with numerous U.N. Resolutions. He openly supported terrorists groups like Hamas, and paid the families of homicide bombers.

That right there was more than enough reason to get him out of power. Do we even need to go over all the mass graves of his own citizens he ordered to be executed?

Do we even need to get into the Oil for Food program? Do you even know about that scandal?

In addition, intelligence suggested that Iraq had WMDs, and they are probably in Syria or Iran, considering both those countries support the insurgents.

Explain how the war was about oil too. If it was about oil, you'd think our gas prices would've been considerably lower. But they were actually higher.

Yep, Michael Moore got you.

How come jobs keep increasing every month?

Like I said, you hear some Democratic spin doctor spout numbers around and take it as fact.

Perhaps if you had a college education, you could get a decent job. Us graduates have no trouble finding a job.

here's some grammar for yah ....

why ...... don't ...... you ....... go ........ to ........ your ...... job ...... and ..... stop ....... being ....... a ........ little ..... prissy ...... girl ...... who ........ has ....... to ...... comment ...... on ...... the ...... way ....... people ...... type ...... on ...... a ...... damn ....... message ...... board ....... and ....... maybe ...... you ....... can ...... change ...... your ..... tampon ...... while ...... you're ...... at ........ it.

here's some grammar for yah ....

why ...... don't ...... you ....... go ........ to ........ your ...... job ...... and ..... stop ....... being ....... a ........ little ..... prissy ...... girl ...... who ........ has ....... to ...... comment ...... on ...... the ...... way ....... people ...... type ...... on ...... a ...... damn ....... message ...... board ....... and ....... maybe ...... you ....... can ...... change ...... your ..... tampon ...... while ...... you're ...... at ........ it.

Wouldn't this apply to you as well?

Basically, you've found yourself totally defeated and humiliated. I keep disputing everything you're saying. But keep it up with the cutdowns and such. Just proves you know nothing about world events, much like most everyone else.

Archived