new busch stadium

The_Cards

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't this apply to you as well?

Basically, you've found yourself totally defeated and humiliated. I keep disputing everything you're saying. But keep it up with the cutdowns and such. Just proves you know nothing about world events, much like most everyone else.

no actually, the only fight you keep persisting is that my grammar is "not so good, waaahhh, waaaahhhh, wahhhahhh."

nope, in fact i did not. actually what i stated was that i would much rather want kerry as a president, because his IQ, i'm sure, is above 100.

You can't substantiate that. Both went to Ivy League schools.

Having a high IQ means nothing as far as being President. Leadership and determination have a far bigger role than that.

dude u havent won [naughty word], nobody agrees with you!

man ur dumb

Because most of you have a sixth grade reading level, and even that is being kind.

I've proved everything you've said to be in fact, WRONG. I swear, everything I've heard that's been negative has been said by Michael Moore before. Which goes to show you only know one side of the issue.

Because most of you have a sixth grade reading level, and even that is being kind.

I've proved everything you've said to be in fact, WRONG. I swear, everything I've heard that's been negative has been said by Michael Moore before. Which goes to show you only know one side of the issue.

oh god, shut up with the michael moore already! sounds like you've got a 100% sexually man crush on michael moore.

yeah im sure u went to college because u have nothing to to, check the message boards for errors because you have nothing to do, some college grad

probly works at a dildo shop

Hmm, checking for message board errors...That's the job of the administrator here.

So, you're saying he has nothing to do?

And what does this have to do with your assertion that Bush went to Iraq for oil?

you really are a moron. like grade A premium, straight of the cows ***, MORON. our economy is doing good .......... WERE'S YOUR BRAIN?!?!?! and my grammar is atrocious? you've been on here for how long? you obviously haven't read any of my civil posts, not these posts were my head is spinning because of numbnuts like you with their beyond wrong views.

You totally ducked the point I made.

Which means you couldn't prove it wrong.

Just stop...You're spiraling downwards quickly.

Considering you brought it up, it means you were thinking about it in your head...Which I hadn't.

ah yes and the childish side comes out. keep talking about him, and than dream about him in your pretty little head. HEY! maybe he'll be doing grammar excercises too! pronouncing everything PERFECT! and than he'll write some stuff down and you'll get a hard on because his grammar is PERFECT! it'll be maximus' own little wet dream!

I

and dude we have probably better iqs then you u just are so subconconious we dont need to got college to feel better about ourselves, boy that degree got you far arguing on internet message boards correcting grammar and all

Maybe you don't need to go to college to feel better about yourselves, but you'll need it if you want to ever make more than $6 per hour.

So you're putting me down for arguing. Looks like you'll need to put Moose down as well and yourself. That's exactly what you're doing now: arguing.

And I've done far more than correcting grammar. I've corrected your ignorant and uninformed views.

You totally ducked the point I made.

Which means you couldn't prove it wrong.

Just stop...You're spiraling downwards quickly.

i'm spiralling downwards? i don't see anybody backing down here. and i don't see anyone disagreeing with me either. or ripping on me. or mocking me. and yes i could prove you wrong, but kpres and clout have proved you wrong a couple of times on that subject, and i'm not one for repeating myself.

ah yes and the childish side comes out. keep talking about him, and than dream about him in your pretty little head. HEY! maybe he'll be doing grammar excercises too! pronouncing everything PERFECT! and than he'll write some stuff down and you'll get a hard on because his grammar is PERFECT! it'll be maximus' own little wet dream!

Go back to your previous posts. If you want childish, that's where you'll find it. Using curse words over and over is very mature too.

Maybe you don't need to go to college to feel better about yourselves, but you'll need it if you want to ever make more than $6 per hour.

So you're putting me down for arguing. Looks like you'll need to put Moose down as well and yourself. That's exactly what you're doing now: arguing.

And I've done far more than correcting grammar. I've corrected your ignorant and uninformed views.

ACTUALLLLLLY ... you haven't corrected anything. and i think kpres' point was that YOU went to college, got a "degree" and used that degree to come on here and try and feel like a winner. but we see now, it failed.

Archived