Which player to unlock...

sdoyle7798

Which Cards player? (I have 2050 point)  

8 members have voted

1. 1.

• Lou Brock (Can unlock soon)
    • Bob Gibson (save my points till I get enough)

no you shut up

who me? i envy someone who actually plays the game to unlock things. it's a lost art in this game, since Glass released his profile. no offense to Glass, but it's more fun and well worth your time, to actually UNLOCK the players, and like this guy has done, and only unlock the players for the team he likes.

don't tell me to shut up ... :roll:

who me? i envy someone who actually plays the game to unlock things. it's a lost art in this game, since Glass released his profile. no offense to Glass, but it's more fun and well worth your time, to actually UNLOCK the players, and like this guy has done, and only unlock the players for the team he likes.

don't tell me to shut up ... :roll:

i agree with moose, its pretty sad when you can buy a game and withinm1 hour with the help of the internet totally beat the game and unlock everthing.

i agree with moose, its pretty sad when you can buy a game and withinm1 hour with the help of the internet totally beat the game and unlock everthing.

that's all i'm sayin'. i wish i never got Glass' profile and i unlocked everything on my own, no offense to Glass. that's what the game is made for, for enjoyment, not to go out and unlock everything and get tired of the game in a week.

Archived