Please help with PS2 rosters.

rnault

Is there anyone that can help me out getting updated rosters for ps2. I have a sharkport and I have been looking for hours online but have nothing. I assume the roster downloads on this site are for PC only, so I need some help big time. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR !

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone that can help me out getting updated rosters for ps2. I have a sharkport and I have been looking for hours online but have nothing. I assume the roster downloads on this site are for PC only, so I need some help big time. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR !

I'm here looking for the same thing. You would think that someone would have created updated rosters for the ps2. Anyone?

Is there anyone that can help me out getting updated rosters for ps2. I have a sharkport and I have been looking for hours online but have nothing.

To go along with the links that McDiddy posted, here are two other sites that have rosters for the PS2: ps2rosters and geekrosters.

So what do you do after you download them and you have a max drive?

1) Install the max drive software onto your pc.

2) Put the max drive into a free usb slot.

3) Extract the .max file from the .rar file.

4) Open up MaxDrive.exe

5) Copy the .max file over to the max drive.

6) Put the Max Drive CD into your PS2.

7) Put the Max Drive dongle in the usb slot on your PS2.

8) Unpack from the Max Drive onto your mem card.

Or something like that, it's not that difficult. I haven't used my max drive in several months. It has some serious bugs, so I went back to using my trusty sharkport.

and how would i dowload other stuff like uniforms and get them on the max drive?

Mostly you can just get rosters for the ps2 version. It's not really moddable.

One other thing, these forums have a 'search' feature, you'll find many of these questions have been asked and answered before.

Archived