What Modding Plans Do You Have For MVP 2005?

jpup

yeah, good to be back, cant wait for the game, hey man i see your doing up the rosters this season, are they going to have nameless real players like in ncaa games? or is it going to be like last year? if its like last year will u be creating all those ppl? i can do the mets 4 u if u need some help...

we'll talk. i would say that the rosters from EA will work just like last year. I am going to make the rest. Yes, I would like your help.

Classic Rosters team packs and 2X Reds Portraits

If JPup is correct faces will not need much help, Jerseys are already cover by better people, I play around with some of the oldtime parks but not release them just like this year, Roster are cover it seams, plus gforce pretty much blesed JPup and since he has the best roster last season I trust his pick.

What else is there to mod

Parks? Not really that quick at it, and others will release first

Portraits? That is Hory's baby plus unless the size changes 128x128 Hory can just redit most of the currect players #s

Jerseys? I can not touch what the current guys do

Rosters? Very well covered JPup for dats and at least emil2569 and McDiddy for .Sav files

Faces? I'll try some classic faces, but the regular season guy might be cover right out of the box

I screw around with loading too screens I guess

Archived