What Modding Plans Do You Have For MVP 2005?

jpup

With the new edition of MVP Baseball just a couple of months away, I was thinking that we should turn our focus toward actually modding. That's why we are here right? :D

With that said I was wondering what you guys expect to do this year. I know we have certain guys that will mod certain things. We know that certain guys are uniform guys like UMachines, kccitystar, rolie, etc. and certain guys like to mod the stadiums like Renegade, Pirate (where have you gone?), HaloFan, EZorn, BigO, CaliColts, jamcadbury, and myself. :p Then there are guys like Rolie that do a lot of different things. Other guys do portraits, well you get my point. So, what do you plan to MOD in 2005?

I plan to take the lead in the current roster world this season with Geforce semi-retiring due to his time limitations. I don't know if I will be as good as him, but I am sure going to try. As you can see in my signature, I will be editing every player in all 4 levels for each organization. This will probably take a lot of time and will require some help from you guys. I know what you expect and I will keep that in mind as we move forward.

I also plan to mod both the day and night versions of Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati. Last year I was only able to complete the day version before burnout set in. Hopefully, that will not happen this year.

So, take your pick, what will you MOD in '05?

I know we have certain guys that will mod certain things. We know that certain guys are uniform guys like UMachines, kccitystar, rolie, etc. and certain guys like to mod the stadiums like Renegade, Pirate (where have you gone?), HaloFan, EZorn, BigO, CaliColts, jamcadbury, and myself. :p Then there are guys like Rolie that do a lot of different things. Other guys do portraits, well you get my point. So, what do you plan to MOD in 2005?

....AND THERE WILL BE RETARDED GUYS LIKE ME WHO JUST DOWNLOAD OTHER PEOPLES GREAT WORK TO MAKE THE GAME MORE ENJOYABLE FOR ME :lol::lol: :lol:

You know I can't resit the temptation of making some unies. I hope '04 ones work in '05 version, as Cartesyard suspects. But my most serius intention for this year is joining fuzz team to work in retro uniforms. I hope we can find out the way to use those old style 3D models!

I might work on some faces. I would have for 2004, but I never got enough info on how to do it.

If the info i am hearing from EA is correct, all of the players will have faces for 2005. If they did as good with MVP as they did with Live, we will be in good shape.

We really need some more stadium modders.

Well, they messed up on Brandon Webb's face. Didnt give him a goatee, and his sideburns werent long enough.

I dunno, I may try out stadium modding. I'd have to have someone help me learn the tricks though. I already know how to do graphics and junk.

Kc man, how many times have I heard you say in IM's that you won't be modding no more, you don't have time for the game, etc etc..and then you IM me showing me screenshots of some uniform mods 8O I mean come on, you know you'll be doing mods and if I'm wrong..well I'm not far from ny so you can kick my ...hehe

I cant waait to start modding the new game, now that the titans are done, i turn my focus to the mets and the upcoming mlb games. I live in NYC now so ill be at shea quite a bit so my Shea '05 version should be head and shoulders above last years, ill also be doing stadiums for the aaa,aa,and single a mets affiliates, and when thats done ill take some requests and help out noobie stadium moddrrs.

I cant waait to start modding the new game, now that the titans are done, i turn my focus to the mets and the upcoming mlb games. I live in NYC now so ill be at shea quite a bit so my Shea '05 version should be head and shoulders above last years, ill also be doing stadiums for the aaa,aa,and single a mets affiliates, and when thats done ill take some requests and help out noobie stadium moddrrs.

welcome back man. it's going to be a great year.

I really would like to learn how to mod uniforms so I can contribute in that way to MVPMods. However, I will first finish my '70s Classic Roster Set to go along with the Early & Late '60s Sets and then convert them to 2005 (hopefully if Robert Glass is with us on this venture).

I was dissappointed that KCcitystar never completed his uniform tutorial because it appeared to be coming along really good. Any basic information offered on how to begin to learn/experiment with modding uniforms would be very much appreciated or any directions on where I could find this type of information. My plans are to first learn a little about JASC Paint Shop Pro 8 first (or anyother product best suited for modding uniforms that anyone could suggest) while practicing on MVP Uniforms. I have never touched any Paint or Photo type program yet.

Thanks,

Don

welcome back man. it's going to be a great year.

yeah, good to be back, cant wait for the game, hey man i see your doing up the rosters this season, are they going to have nameless real players like in ncaa games? or is it going to be like last year? if its like last year will u be creating all those ppl? i can do the mets 4 u if u need some help...

Archived