No pictures in MVPEdit?

pmt223

Hey guys. I need help inputting the new pictures into the rosters. Whenever I go to open any roster file in mvpedit, they all show up with no picture available. I dont think thats supposed to be the case. Anyway, whenever I try to put in a new one and I run the game, no picture at all shows up in the game. Please help me someone, anyone, please. Thank you so much.

I upgraded to latest version (20) and had same problem. I emailed Robert and he said to make sure you check the box in Tools --Options---Show Player portraits. I did that bit still no portraits in MVPEDIT. I have not heard back from him yet...

C

Does anyone have a copy of one of the older versions of mvpedit where you are able to change the pictures? This problem stinks and I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could post a download of one of the older ones, or a link to it. Thanks so much for the help.

Thanks to AlexTony for setting me straight.

Both options under Tools menu have to be checked. Show both player portraits and player faces. Make sure you select where your MVP2004/data directory is in the little window on left. Setting this path for both selections allows the portriats to show up in the editor.

C

You have to export the portraits along with the regular extraction.

As capa said earlier...

Both options under Tools menu have to be checked. Show both player portraits and player faces. Make sure you select where your MVP2004/data directory is in the little window on left. Setting this path for both selections allows the portriats to show up in the editor.

You have to export the portraits along with the regular extraction.

As capa said earlier...

What? To have them show up in MVPedit?

I selected both options and clicked on C:/Program Files/EA Sports/MVP Baseball 2004/data/frontend

If I leave it just at the data folder, I have the gfxpack.exe close error pop up every time.

how many photos or what portrait big file are you using? if your portrait big file has over 3,000 photos, they will not show in myp edit. it is a gfxpk limitation which the editor uses to view files from the game.

That's most likely it. I have the all the minor leaguer photos and major leaguers. Is there a new gfxpk that does not have that limitation?

Archived