how do you install and use emil's rosters...

BigDom

www.rarlabs.com

to get WINRAR, if its a .sav place into the mvp baseball 2004 folder, in my documents, go into the game click roster management on main menu, load rosters, then the roster name, then go play.

if its in .dat form, insert all unzipped files in your mvp 2004 game directory and in folder "data", then load the game and play!

thanks so much.....im new here.....im glad people help others

Just extract the .rar file, in Documents --> MVP Baseball 2004!

If you want to use them in your dynasty just go to:

-Roster management

-Load rosters --> my roster

-Go back to main screen

-Dynasty --> Options

-defult roster = OFF

Can someone please help me...the game will not recognize the any roster saves. I tried two sets, both .sav files and have placed them in both the MVP folder and the data folder...any help would be appreciated....I need Edgar Renteria on my BoSox!!!! :D

Can someone please help me...the game will not recognize the any roster saves. I tried two sets, both .sav files and have placed them in both the MVP folder and the data folder...any help would be appreciated....I need Edgar Renteria on my BoSox!!!! :D

Did you already start your Red Sox dynasty? If you already did you won't be able to have Renteria on your roster, you would have to start your dynasty all over again.

about the only thing Im sure of is I am a retard. Instead of putting the .sav file in my My Documents/MVP....I put it in ProgramFiles/MVP.....needless to say I got it working and I do not know how to follow instructions - thanks guys....now if I could only get my shitty Nyko AirFlo gamepad to work with this game...stupid Radio Shack P.O.S.

about the only thing Im sure of is I am a retard. Instead of putting the .sav file in my My Documents/MVP....I put it in ProgramFiles/MVP.....needless to say I got it working and I do not know how to follow instructions - thanks guys....now if I could only get my shitty Nyko AirFlo gamepad to work with this game...stupid Radio Shack P.O.S.

LOL and many of us stated to place it in your MVP Baseball 2004 documents folder many times, as for the controller there is a topic that states how to get controllers to work under the MVP Baseball 2004 forum, in the topic "General" and it tells you how do setup your controller.

I know I know, I just assumed that was IF I choose to install there as opposed to where I did...like I said it was my bad and I fixed it I appreciate the help guys...I imagine I'll be come a regular 'round these parts now. baseball is life. I hope I get the gamepad to work now!

Archived