Most Uptodate Roster Patch.

IncomingF5

Don't complain for what is completely free.

Keep in mind that most of the rosters here were using Ty Wiggins roster editor which costs $10.

Be grateful that the people making the roster are willing to pay this amount and donate their time as well.

Can you guys take a chill pill. I wasnt complaining. I thought there would be more then one roster update being worked on. Sorry if I hurt your feeling because I didnt know there was a updated roster past july. Jeez, its like I slapped your mother or something.

Well, maybe most people, myself included, considered your posting "That one says it was last updated April. Its july now.", specifically the "Its july now" part, rather curt, unnecessary and insulting, hence, why you got the response you did, which, in my opinion, was wholly appropriate.

If you want something, don't go around insulting the intelligence of the people you are asking for help.

specifically the "Its july now" part, rather curt, unnecessary and insulting, hence, why you got the response you did, which, in my opinion, was wholly appropriate.

If you want something, don't go around insulting the intelligence of the people you are asking for help.

What??!?!?!??!?! ARE. YOU. KIDDING ME.

They got all worked up over that............hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

You're asking "what" on an internet forum. If you're unsure what's being said, just look up. If you want to question the context, then say so.

"Are" is a word normally preceding a question.

"Are" is not a sentence.

"You" is not a sentence.

"Kidding" is not a sentence.

"Me" is not a sentence.

Don't use all caps.

You, sir, fail.

Archived