Announcers in '05

Viceman2004

i do hope that those are announcers are more exciting. In '04 they were so predictable.

Homerun -- He JACKED that one way back AND GONE!

It would be more exciting to have them throw out stats. For example,

"Up to bat is _____, he is having a stellar season batting ____ with __ HR etc. "

Id also like to see players having their own personaility. For example, someone like Milton Bradley getting plunked should charge the mound on their own beyond your control. Face it, who really charges the mound...there are no real benefits.

Finally more intese rivalries. NY and BOS should hate each other and go all out for the win. (figgts, arguments, questionable calls etc..)

All i can say is i am looking forward to MVP 2005!

-viceman-

Kuiper and Krukow are going to be the announcers for '05. I would like to see Jon Miller and Joe Morgan as the announcers, they are a great duo when they do ballgames especially Sunday Night Baseball. I would also like to see Len Kaspar and Tommy Hutton who are great announcers who announce for the Florida Marlins, they are great announcers.

Kuiper and Krukow are going to be the announcers for '05. I would like to see Jon Miller and Joe Morgan as the announcers, they are a great duo when they do ballgames especially Sunday Night Baseball. I would also like to see Len Kaspar and Tommy Hutton who are great announcers who announce for the Florida Marlins, they are great announcers.

Len Kasper announces for the Cubs now!!!! :D

any word on this yet. i honestly will not buy it if they miraculously get mccarver and joe buck to do the play by play. even their play by play would be biased at the yanks!

hey moose whats wrong with that? everyone hates the yankees...why cant the announcers hate the yankees...lol

get thom brennamen and anyone but buck an mccarver and im happy.

get john madden to do baseball commentary...."a lil boom and a lil pop on that foul tip", "you ever heard of when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, well we've got the immovable object, mo vaughn"..."he must got stickum on his gloves" damn the game would suck hardcore

as long as it's not Joe Buck and McCarver. please god, don't do it!

If it was them 2 all you'd hear is "This game is being sponsored by so and so.., and this game is available in dolby p high definition, bla bla. Who cares? can't a game just be played without having no more than 10 announcements about sponsors and crap? I know the company hosting the game has to get credit but the announcers go to far some times, and have you ever been on MLB.com and that video just starts loading and playing!? That scared the hell outta me the first time I noticed it and now it just gets annoying.

I'd just like them to interact more with the game they are announcing.. include stats from the year up to date, ect.

Yeah, in MLB on PlayStation they did that kind of thing: "He led the Braves in home runs last season" or "He's comes to the plate hitting over .300 this season."

I loved that.

I hated ASB's announce team (Steve Lyons annoys the **** out of me). In MVP 2004, I can't stand it when Mike Krukow says "meat" in a crackling voice. What is that!?!

Archived