Is There A Way To Turn Down Frequency Of Injuries?

dabanara

i know there's an option to turn it off completely, but is there a way to turn it down a bit instead?

just my 2nd game with the dodgers in franchise mode and i got furcal and hudson hurt.

edit: and lost randy wolf in game 3. i guess i better just turn the damn thing off.

yeah i'm gonna have to start a new franchise i guess. do different rosters have different values for players being prone to injuries or is it a hardcoded thing? because i am using the latest community rosters and i was getting the feeling the players feel more prone to injury than before.

The only way to play with injuries on is to use the roster editor to manipulate them. You can change length of injury and type and also get them off the dl. You still howerver have to sim at least one game in your franchise to get them off the one day injury bug.

It costs 10$ but can be used for 14 days trial. I think its well worth the 10 you can edit so much with it that you are unable to in game,such as pitch types.

Just for information....There is a program called Unlock Edit which also allows you to change pitch types and other attributes.

The program is free ....do a search for Unlock Edit and there is a thread (approximately in May '09) that has a link for downloading.

Simple to use....You have an option when you open the program to select MLB2k9 v.0 (before patch) or MLB2k9 v1.1 (after patch),

Just for information....There is a program called Unlock Edit which also allows you to change pitch types and other attributes.

The program is free ....do a search for Unlock Edit and there is a thread (approximately in May '09) that has a link for downloading.

Simple to use....You have an option when you open the program to select MLB2k9 v.0 (before patch) or MLB2k9 v1.1 (after patch),

Yes I have that too but it doesn't allow you to manipulate the DL list

Archived