mugsybutt

Which Progression mod is better?  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• Bill Harris's
    • therubberducky's
    • Neither, they are both inaccurate

I don't think I can vote for myself. :D

When the patch comes out there will be a V2 of the mod that balances for the patch as well as for the Total Minors rosters. That's why I made the mod--to work with the Total Minors rosters.

I can say that a lot of people helped me test--about 750 seasons in total. If you're interested in what changed, there's a detailed readme file that explains everything. Thanks.

I don't think I can vote for myself.

When the patch comes out there will be a V2 of the mod that balances for the patch as well as for the Total Minors rosters. That's why I made the mod--to work with the Total Minors rosters.

I can say that a lot of people helped me test--about 750 seasons in total. If you're interested in what changed, there's a detailed readme file that explains everything. Thanks.

I've been using yours since I purchased the game and I love it! I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with the other. I've read on other boards that over a long period of time the stats are horribly skewed using therubberducky's.

Thanks for all the hard work Bill. You (among others) have salvaged this game from trash to a masterpiece!

Archived