Stealing Bug?

LoGatto

Wierd this happened when I stole 2 baes:

Mets playing Nationals.

I'm playing as the Mets and winning 1-0 Bottom of the 7th I lead off with Jose Reyes and he get a single,Castillo pops up now 1 out and runner on ist with David Wright coming up on the first, the pitcher throws to 1st twice in a row.

On the 3rd pitch I steal and the catcher throws to sencond but it goes to the outfield, reyes in the box score was not credited with a stoles base,same senior happened in the 8th with castillo stealing, throw went to the outfielder and was not credited with stolen base. Is this consirered a stat bug or stole base bug? as these been seen before?

this is not considered a steal, most likely due to the fact that there is an error on the play.

the computer is designed to NOT count it as a steal if there is an error, even though the correct scoring on that play is a stolen base.

this is not considered a steal, most likely due to the fact that there is an error on the play.

the computer is designed to NOT count it as a steal if there is an error, even though the correct scoring on that play is a stolen base.

very well stated ... and very unfortunately true.

Archived