Akinori Iwamura Audio

Cavicchi

File Name: Akinori Iwamura Audio

File Submitter: Cavicchi

File Submitted: 28 Aug 2009

File Category: Audio

Version: 1.0

Audio by Cavicchi

This completes a long-standing request for Akinori Iwamura. Since this request has been in my Audio by Cavicchi thread for a very long time, I decided to put it up now as a separate download, even though it will be included in my next Major League Audio Pack.

There is a readme included for instructions.

If you are using a roster other than KG'S 7.1 or 7.2, you should check the photo ID numbers to verify they match what is in your roster.

You can find a listing of all my audio in this thread: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=40779

1...Akinori(Aki) Iwamura...7100...c,d

a= Krukow Last Name announcement

c= Kuiper Full Name announcement

d= Kuiper Last Name announcement

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

This must have been a fun one to do... :lol:

Yes, Iwamura was so much fun I had to take three aspirins. :wacko: Funny thing is, I have even harder names to do in my next release, Major League Audio Pack Part 2. Well, harder in the sense they require unknown parts, parts that just don't exist to my knowledge. I will try and get as close as possible to the true pronunciation. Aside from requests, I decided, rightly or wrongly, to take on some really tough names.

When crud first asked me to do Iwamura, I tossed it aside thinking this is just one name I cannot do, and now I am very satisfied with Iwamura.

Did you use Melvin "Mora"?

No, I did not use Mora from Melvin Mora, and there is no "Iwa" or anything like it that I could find. Iwamura required numerous parts put together with the smooth hands of Cavicchi. :) Hey, sometimes these things work, and sometimes they do not work.

No, I did not use Mora from Melvin Mora, and there is no "Iwa" or anything like it that I could find. Iwamura required numerous parts put together with the smooth hands of Cavicchi. :) Hey, sometimes these things work, and sometimes they do not work.

Lol..I didn't d/l it yet, that's why I ask.

Lol..I didn't d/l it yet, that's why I ask.

Sometimes when you use a last name to form the last part of another name you do not get a natural tone of voice--case in point is my first try at Wainwright. I took Wright to form Wainwright and it did not sound "right." I updated Wainwright with another version when finding the right "wright." :)

I get what your saying....that's probably the most annoying thing about audio modding. :angry:

I would appreciate it if when quoting me you use the entire sentence. Thanks!

"Sometimes when you use a last name to form the last part of another name you do not get a natural tone of voice--case in point is my first try at Wainwright."

Let us not mislead the people here into thinking there is a problem with Iwamura, who is in my opinion extremely well done, and no issue with natural tone.

Someone reading what you took out of context just might not understand...

By the way, before discussing what I do, is it not important for you to download the file? I mean, seems kind of useless to discuss something you have not heard.

I would appreciate it if when quoting me you use the entire sentence. Thanks!

"Sometimes when you use a last name to form the last part of another name you do not get a natural tone of voice--case in point is my first try at Wainwright."

Let us not mislead the people here into thinking there is a problem with Iwamura, who is in my opinion extremely well done, and no issue with natural tone.

Someone reading what you took out of context just might not understand...

By the way, before discussing what I do, is it not important for you to download the file? I mean, seems kind of useless to discuss something you have not heard.

I haven't really been discussing this file. Other than asking if you used "Mora" for "mura".

I was just saying that I hate when I mod audio and there isn't "a natural tone of voice". That's what my last quote states.

I haven't really been discussing this file. Other than asking if you used "Mora" for "mura".

I was just saying that I hate when I mod audio and there isn't "a natural tone of voice". That's what my last quote states.

I was addressing your incomplete quote of what I wrote, just part of the sentence. Quite frankly, I prefer to discuss my work with those who hear it. ;-) Asking questions about what I do is discussing my work.

Ok, well there is 4 versions and I heard them all. So now I'm in the group of ppl you'd like to discuss with.

I am impressed, but of course no comment on the quality. :D If you want to talk about the quality of Iwamura, by all means give us your opinion--all four versions. The problem was all four sounded so good to me I just could not pick only one. Hey, it costs me nothing to include extra versions and it costs you nothing as well. ;-)

I am impressed, but of course no comment on the quality. :D If you want to talk about the quality of Iwamura, by all means give us your opinion--all four versions. The problem was all four sounded so good to me I just could not pick only one. Hey, it costs me nothing to include extra versions and it costs you nothing as well. ;-)

When crud 1st requested Iwamura, I thought of Akinori Otsuka...I think that's his name. His audio just says "Aki" so I see why you have that. The Iwamura sounds better than I thought it would, really good stuff Cavicchi. I think 3 and 4 were better than 1, but they were all good.

It's crazy how you can keep up with all these requests, lol.

When crud 1st requested Iwamura, I thought of Akinori Otsuka...I think that's his name. His audio just says "Aki" so I see why you have that. The Iwamura sounds better than I thought it would, really good stuff Cavicchi. I think 3 and 4 were better than 1, but they were all good.

It's crazy how you can keep up with all these requests, lol.

Well, not only because Akinori is pronounced as Aki, but I heard announcers and an interviewer call him Aki. I did describe him in my download as Akinori(Aki) Iwamura.

Thanks for your input, always good to know what people prefer. Needless to say, but I will say it anyway, :) I am glad you enjoyed Iwamura more than you thought you would.

I try to do as many requests as possible, and I will have more requests in my forthcoming Major League Audio Pack Part 2. I just put up Iwamura because crud has been waiting a very long time. Funny thing is, I completed Iwamura in an hour or so, never tried to do him before.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

Archived