Good idea/Bad idea?

EnglishDBacker

Ok, ive been thinking, since there has been soooooooooo many off season moves etc as always and still a few major ones to be made, i figure its pretty damn impossible to get a set of rosters that are correct in major and minor league form. Its way too much work for one modder to keep up with all the moves so far.

So, i reckon, if we take a fan from each team off this board, and everyone put together their own roster for there current team, with projected starting lineups if signings ended today, this would give us a complete set of uber rosters.

What do you guys think....Good idea / Bad Idea?

Ok, ive been thinking, since there has been soooooooooo many off season moves etc as always and still a few major ones to be made, i figure its pretty damn impossible to get a set of rosters that are correct in major and minor league form. Its way too much work for one modder to keep up with all the moves so far.

So, i reckon, if we take a fan from each team off this board, and everyone put together their own roster for there current team, with projected starting lineups if signings ended today, this would give us a complete set of uber rosters.

What do you guys think....Good idea / Bad Idea?

its no bad but it would be very hard to find a fan for each team though.

and how would you get the rosters together??

its no bad but it would be very hard to find a fan for each team though.

Oh for sure, but i reckon we could cover the majority of teams on here, ive seen fans of a fair few teams, and some posters can do teams that are not necessarily there favourite teams, but using knowledge and maybe a litttle research things would be workable.

I Just think its too much work for one modder to do all 90 teams given all the moves that have happened.

Oh for sure, but i reckon we could cover the majority of teams on here, ive seen fans of a fair few teams, and some posters can do teams that are not necessarily there favourite teams, but using knowledge and maybe a litttle research things would be workable.

I Just think its too much work for one modder to do all 90 teams given all the moves that have happened.

oh yeah no doubt, but what nym91 said is right. only 2 more months till 2005.BUT 2005 will have at least 3 minor league teams per ML team and those will probely not have the correct rosters...etc created players. so what if we do this for 2005 when it comes out.

oh yeah no doubt, but what nym91 said is right. only 2 more months till 2005.BUT 2005 will have at least 3 minor league teams per ML team and those will probely not have the correct rosters...etc created players. so what if we do this for 2005 when it comes out.

from what i hear, they're trying to get the correct rosters for Minors this year.

All is good for me, just hope i can get the darn game imported over here as easy as last year, shouldnt be a problem though :)

Im just flinging ideas around because im so [naughty word] bored right now, there are some 90mph winds going on and im scared to go outside LOL

LOL ok sounds good why dont you talk to me later on aim.

AIM:sunsfan246

27 and 4 baby!

They are doing SOOO well right now, its almost time for me to leap on the bandwagon even though i rarely watch the NBA, i was almost on it a week ago when they got a rare tv appearence in this country, but they got owned by the Spurs BIG TIME so i jumped back off :D

They are doing SOOO well right now, its almost time for me to leap on the bandwagon even though i rarely watch the NBA, i was almost on it a week ago when they got a rare tv appearence in this country, but they got owned by the Spurs BIG TIME so i jumped back off :D

ive been a suns fan as long as i can remember. that was ONE game the spurs got lucky just wait til they come to our house on the 21st. :D

1 word: AMARE :D:D :D

Well, we pick a nominee, which could be me if need be, to take all the information and change it all around using mvpedit. I Have an MBE file saved to use in mvpedit where all 2200-odd players have been moved to free agency, so given the correct information, i should be able to place the puzzle nicely together.

Its just an idea im banding about, uber rosters correct as of now with accurate minors would be neato IMO.

Archived