Status?

Cavicchi

It's just a field similar to what you'd find on some social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, where you can update your "status" - how you're feeling, what you're doing, a rant, whatever you want. It's not required or anything though, so if you don't want to use it, just ignore it.

It's just a field similar to what you'd find on some social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, where you can update your "status" - how you're feeling, what you're doing, a rant, whatever you want. It's not required or anything though, so if you don't want to use it, just ignore it.

Oh, I see, thanks for the information.

To add a friend, go to their profile, then click "Add me as a friend" on the left under their profile picture.

To sent a PM, click on your name at the top right of the page, then Messenger, and you can compose a new message from there.

To add a friend, go to their profile, then click "Add me as a friend" on the left under their profile picture.

To sent a PM, click on your name at the top right of the page, then Messenger, and you can compose a new message from there.

I know that. When looking at my posting, I do not see the Add a friend or PM icons. Is that because I am looking at my post?

They should be just under the member title;

iconsn.jpg

But, yes, you should only see them when looking at other people's posts - you shouldn't want to PM yourself or add yourself as a friend, so the icons aren't shown for yourself.

Very good, looks so nice I want to PM myself, and add me as a friend. ;-)

By the way, the site looks absolutely awesome with all the new changes.

Archived