So When I Click On Certain Member'S Profiles ...

mooseknucks

I get the following errors near the header of the website;

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/trues/public_html/admin/applications/members/modules_public/profile/view.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/trues/public_html/admin/applications/members/modules_public/profile/view.php:476) in /home/trues/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 89

And I can't send that particular person a PM. Anyone else ever have this issue?

Hey man. Long time no see.

I've seen this a few times too, but it's been quite rare and I think it's happened on forum threads too. Maybe once every few days or so.

Also, who's the member you're trying to PM? It might be that their inbox is full, so they can't recieve any more messages.

Hey man. Long time no see.

I've seen this a few times too, but it's been quite rare and I think it's happened on forum threads too. Maybe once every few days or so.

Also, who's the member you're trying to PM? It might be that their inbox is full, so they can't recieve any more messages.

It feels good to be back! lol

Sean O and Y4L in particular. The thing is, it's not an issue specific to the PM function; it seems like it may be an alignment issue cause as soon as I click their profile, I get all those crazy headers and a bunch of random things on the page are all off kilter. If you got an email, I can send ya a screen shot? Your call.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Trues is still working on the site afrter the upgrade, so he'll probably get around to it when he can.

No problem man. I brought it up in conversation with Trues so we'll see what he says. I understand that people are busy. I just wasn't sure if I was the only schmoo getting that particular issue.

Also; I just tried it on on your name as well and I get the same issue.

Ok, after 3 days of headaches, I've finally found and corrected the problem.:yahoo:

And we're good to go! You're the man T!

If ya don't mind me asking; what was the issue? If I could've taken a look at how things were set-up, I could've offered a guess.

The only reason I ask is cause I've had jobs heavily incorporated with computer technology, some of which involved scripting.

Archived