cam view from dugout?

raindelay7

anyone know if it is possible to set pitch/bat cam view to be view from dugout (the manager's view) for cpu vs. cpu play?

it's a good idea.. Only 3 things though:

1. remember that not all dugouts are the same across the mlb.

so unless you settle for a default view for all dugouts...

2. when you play cpu vs cpu (which you can only adjust in mid-game)

you lose all managerial control.. Also you may get tired of the view since you can't change it, you're stuck watching the play that way, wether your offense or defense are up.

3. you'll lose a precious fielding view for a dugout view.

just some thoughts...

it's a good idea.. Only 3 things though:

1. remember that not all dugouts are the same across the mlb.

so unless you settle for a default view for all dugouts...

2. when you play cpu vs cpu (which you can only adjust in mid-game)

you lose all managerial control.. Also you may get tired of the view since you can't change it, you're stuck watching the play that way, wether your offense or defense are up.

3. you'll lose a precious fielding view for a dugout view.

just some thoughts...

I hear you, Kama, but....

1. i could live with a default view

2. many of us do manage in cpu vs. cpu by switching back and forth between cpu and player control...obviously not the ideal system but it really can be an enjoyable way to experience mvp.

And the cam would be no more "stuck" than it is now - just a different and more realistic perspective imo: actually have feeling of being at park (whether as fan or manager), rather than feeling of watching on TV.

3. you would continue to get the regular cam views when a ball is hit into play. of course those views could also be changed which might be fun.

Kamasutra, i just think it would be a very cool mod and hopefully someone (you possibly? ) will give it a shot. :)

Archived