Nba: Warriors Trade Stephen Jackson

mooseknucks

Who wins?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Charlotte or GS got the better deal?

• Charlotte Bobcsts
    • Golden State Warriors
    • Neither wins
    • Both win

Larry Brown seems to be good with players like Jackson and knowing the charlotte area fairly well theres not a whole lot of trouble to get into in that town.

But on the numbers alone i think Charlotte got the better deal.

I also thought it was pretty dumb that the warriors traded for another guard they have way to many people for the 1-3 spots.

Larry Brown seems to be good with players like Jackson and knowing the charlotte area fairly well theres not a whole lot of trouble to get into in that town.

But on the numbers alone i think Charlotte got the better deal.

I also thought it was pretty dumb that the warriors traded for another guard they have way to many people for the 1-3 spots.

Not sure about the whole Larry Brown dealing with guys like Jackson thing, he didn't seem to manage Starbury very well. But the Bobs def got the better of the deal, imho. Like, rape and pillage better of a deal. Jackson has so much upside outside of his attitude.

And as far as the too many 1-3's, that could hold true. Tho, I consider Wallace to be a 3, Jackson a 2 and Augustin/Felton taking turns at the point.

I thought it was dumb that WARRIORS traded for another guard, the already have Azibuke, Speedy Claxton, Steph Curry, Monta Ellis, Meggete, Antony Morrow, CJ Watson and now Raja Bell, this team is a mess.

The Warriors didn't kno wtf they were doing before the season and they definitely don't now. On a side note Azibuke is gonna be a terror for yrs to come.

Archived