Mvpmods Banner Contest

Trues

Our current banner is something I threw together rather quickly during the last upgrade. It's a little bland for my taste and I know there are quite a few of you out there that can do much better. If you think you have what it takes, please follow the simple guidelines below to enter your banner. This will run this for 1 week and then I'll post them in a poll for everyone to vote on (which will also run for 1 week). The winning banner will be displayed for at least 1 year and the winner will receive a lifetime membership to this site if they do not already have one.

Dimensions: 800px wide x 100px tall

Type: png or jpg

You can use the attached logo in your banner or you can create one from scratch.

Please post your finished banner in this thread.

Good luck.

Our current banner is something I threw together rather quickly during the last upgrade. It's a little bland for my taste and I know there are quite a few of you out there that can do much better. If you think you have what it takes, please follow the simple guidelines below to enter your banner. This will run this for 1 week and then I'll post them in a poll for everyone to vote on (which will also run for 1 week). The winning banner will be displayed for at least 1 year and the winner will receive a lifetime membership to this site if they do not already have one.

Dimensions: 800px wide x 100px tall

Type: png or jpg

You can use the attached logo in your banner or you can create one from scratch.

mvpmods-logo.png

Please post your finished banner in this thread.

Good luck.

I'm gonna pull a Joe Namath here and garauntee victory. My submission will be in late tonight or early tomorrow morning. This is provided Kc doesn't have time for a submission, he's always been my kryptonite. lol

Archived