Free Agents Within Dynasty

Guest lrod4

Hello there all

I am going to start a new dynasty with the new 7.31 standard, but I would like to have some computer generated rookies and free agents when I start the dynasty. I have tried to use MVPEdit to delete some of the free agents, but I cannot see to get anything to save after I change the MBE file. Could someone please help me?

Thanks for everything.

Happy New Year

Luke

This was something that confused me as well when I first started using MVPEdit, so you're not alone. :)

The changes are made in real-time to the .mbe file, so there is no save button as such, at least in the traditional sense of the term. Just make the changes you want, then, when you're done, export them to the data\database directory.

Happy new year to you too. :drinks:

This was something that confused me as well when I first started using MVPEdit, so you're not alone. :)

The changes are made in real-time to the .mbe file, so there is no save button as such, at least in the traditional sense of the term. Just make the changes you want, then, when you're done, export them to the data\database directory.

Happy new year to you too. :drinks:

Hey there I tried a couple of times, but it did not work. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I might just give up and play with what I have and make some players up.

I am not sure what else to do.

Thanks a lot

Luke

Archived