MVP 2005 Collision

NYM

The only thing I picked out differently was the comment about Berkman switch hitting. And the foul ball looked awful, unless they have different features for different foul balls off the foot. The collision didn't looks so hot either. I want the hard as hell hitting collisions. lol.

LOL, I told you people back in December to not get all excited...

Comments from you people so far:

"the music blows..."

"The only thing I picked out differently was the comment about Berkman switch hitting. And the foul ball looked awful, unless they have different features for different foul balls off the foot. The collision didn't looks so hot either. I want the hard as hell hitting collisions."

"on a side note... the commentary is disappointing - sounds like the exact same stuff as last year"

And that's just in the first NINE posts...

Like I said, EA= Lazy, greedy Mo-Fos...

lol although im not a mets fan i love david wright :D

yea hes going to be one of the best in baseball......if he does what he did last year hes going to be on the all star team.....u may not like the mets but you gotta like david wright. hes the future of this team.

Are you an Insider and if so, do you think it's worth the annual $20 fee?

i am an insider and have been for a couple of years. Is it worth the 20 bucks? That's a tough question. For me, i would say that it is because I have to have all of the new info and vids first. If you don't care to wait a couple of days, then it isn't worth it. I am a very impatient person and when I click on something, it must work, thus, I pay 20 bucks.

For me, it's 20 bucks. I just spent 25k on a truck so 20 bucks isn't that big of a deal i guess. :D

Archived