Is there a roster editor program?

Bats

Is there a program to edit rosters other than using the in game roster mgmr area? Kinda of a pain having to jump between roster sites and the game.. thanks

mvpedit by r glass. i'll see if i can get you a link, hang on.

Thanks I actually found it using yahoo.... what i dont get is says open a ros file or save but those are .sav and only thing I can open is .mbe....... what am I missing? thanks for looking for that thing I appreciate it.

THANK YOU... is it normal for is to show no picture found for every player? I want to install some new portraits... is that how its suppose to be?

click tools the under the options menu, you can turn the pics on as well as the faces.

remember, when you export the roster, it will replace your default roster. there will be nothing to load once you restart the game.

let me know if you have any more problems.

click tools the under the options menu, you can turn the pics on as well as the faces.

remember, when you export the roster, it will replace your default roster. there will be nothing to load once you restart the game.

let me know if you have any more problems.

I have show picutre checked but it dosnt show any pictures.... says none found... I opened Mvpedit, import the data folder then saved roster as 2005 ... all the players are there but no picutres and I need them to load so I can swap.....

I have show picutre checked but it dosnt show any pictures.... says none found... I opened Mvpedit, import the data folder then saved roster as 2005 ... all the players are there but no picutres and I need them to load so I can swap.....

hmmm, none of them are showing?

heres exactly what I did... downloaded Mvpedit it installed to its own folder mvp edit in programs..... opened it ... clicked import choose the data folder and ask what name to save as i put 2005 then it loaded all the players but no pic to be found

seems like we had this problem in the past when we first starting using it, but i can't remember right off the top of my head as what to do. i guess it could be your roster. try downloading mine and see if it will work. are the photo id numbers listed?

you can e-mail Robert and he would be able to help more. If it wasn't 4 AM, i could probably remember.

Got everything now, but am stuck at the same thing...no pic found :( Installed MVPEdit the same way.

maybe it's a problem with v .20

i am still using v.19

PM Robert or e-mail, or i'll try to figure it out. i just can't remember right now.

I dont understand how just choosing the data file can pick the roster and that be the problem.... I have the total minors rosters installed as my startup rosters.... so to change rosters I would actually have to instal ones just like that right? not actual roster saves

yeah it has a number in the audio/portrait box next to the box that is suppose to show the pic... for example Ponson 708 ....

click in the box with his name or number in it and see if anything happens

did you install all of EA's patches? if you have installed all of EA's roster updates, that could be a problem.

Archived