Is there a roster editor program?

Bats

i clicked on the box and nothing happend , I have installed patch 1 and 4 I think..... but havnt downloaded rosters just installed the total minor ones...

patch 4 could be causing a problem? maybe someone else can help, e-mail rglass and I'm sure he will help you out.

On the Options page where you check both boxes in order to show portraits and faces, there is a directory box on the left. Make sure you click your way to C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2004data

I had the same problem (portraits not showing up in MVPedit .20) but when I selected the "data" folder, it worked. Hope this works for you, too.

I think your on to something only problem when I do that i get an error and it says my gfxpak messed up... I copied a new gfxpak over and still get the error.... might have to reinstall Mvp which would suck.... Wish I knew that was the prob before I had to reinstall everything... thanks for the suggestion though

On the Options page where you check both boxes in order to show portraits and faces, there is a directory box on the left. Make sure you click your way to C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2004data

I had the same problem (portraits not showing up in MVPedit .20) but when I selected the "data" folder, it worked. Hope this works for you, too.

Yeah doing that .. now I can see the players face thing but still cant see pictures when I try I just get the gfxpak error....:(

That was it for me: Thanks so much!!! Now it is working just fine.

Yeah doing that .. now I can see the players face thing but still cant see pictures when I try I just get the gfxpak error....:(

have you installed one of the large portrait downloads? too many portraits will cause a gfxpak error.

btw, after I read what olyrunner told you to do to fix it, i remembered. :D

Archived