2010 roster for mlb2k9 1.1

ricou

File Name: 2010 roster for mlb2k9 1.1

File Submitter: ricou

File Submitted: 05 Mar 2010

File Updated: 23 Mar 2010

File Category: MLB 2K9 - Rosters

VERSION 1.1 : bugs with LHP alignement for 5 teams is fixed , aroldis chapman upgrade NOW with the good file : it's BETTER

NOW THE 1.0 VERSION / ALL MLB TEAMS UP TO DATE

in these ros file you will find all MLB with exact roster at this time

no roster with good players for milb ( too much work)

it s cos no others rosters are right at this time

enjoy it and if some errors are in it , say to me

IF SOME ERRORS APPEARS SAY IT TO ME TO CORRECTS ITS FOR AN 1.1 VERSION

HOPE FOR A VERSION 2 FOR OPENING DAY

Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the roster and saved it to the files of mlb 2k9 on my computer, now how do i apply it during a game? when i went to saves in the game, it didnt show up?

extract the ros file put it in your save directory of mlb2k9

in the game, to use it : load thr file

• 2 weeks later...

My 2k9 was crashing with this roster after the first 3 or 4 games too. I just tired it with the latest version and it's still happens.

I worked through a lot of auto arrange combos the other night and it seems the Rockies' and Yankees' lineups are messed up some how. I had the game auto arrange those and I got past the first week of the season!!!

... But wait there's more.

I tried sim'ing the season so it didn't crash again after more than a weeks worth of games. April, Done! May, No! It crashed again between May 15th and 16th. So I tried auto arrange for all leagues (MLB - Single A), all lineups (batting, pitching, fielding) and May 15th and 16th crashed again.

This is the most accurate roster file of 2010 for 2k9 I would like to figure it out.

• 4 weeks later...

The reason for crashes could be the wrong number of players on MLB an AAA teams. Some teams had like 28 on AAA and 26 on MLB. Those could be the reasons because I ran a franchise and it crashed too.

I did edit the roster a bit and made some changes to update it further. It took me a while to figure out on how to access minor league teams. I had to start a game and then quit it to access minor league teams to make roster changes.

Now , all of the major league teams now have 25 man rosters but I am not sure if some AAA teams have over 25.

I am not sure if anyone is still running MLB 2k9 and reading this topic but I have narrowed the problem down to Rockies for the crash. Everytime I simulate a franchise with Rockies in the mix, the game crashes. However, there is no problem with other teams. Now, I don't know what the problem with the Rockies is. I am still trying to find out.

If someone wants me to upload the updated rosters and wants to take a crack to fix the Rockies team so it doesn't crash, please let me know. I will upload the rosters. They are based on March 23, rosters by Ricou.

• 2 months later...

Superstar - Can you upload your edited roster? I'd like to take a crack at it.

Has this crash been taken care of yet? I'm trying to play with the Phillies in franchise mode and can't get passed the second series of the season vs the Rockies. I've tried to sim to it, sim past it, play it, everything results in a crash back to my desktop. I had to stop playing 2K10 because of the no injuries and no errors bs. These rosters are great but it's hard not being able to get passed the first week in any way.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived