Save Failing?

jwheels

Is anyone having an issue of trying to save a game on the PC version and having it say the save fails. I can not even title it, as soon as I click on create a name it says it failed (this is in franchise mode). Curious to to know if anyone has an answer for this. Thanks

Do you have administrator rights on the account you're running the game from? If not, try running the game as administrator and see if that helps. It could be having a problem writing to the Application Data folder if you're not an admin.

There's a bad bug for the quit & save option in the franchise mode. When you go back to finish a game it will let you switch sides and you can play your opponents. It just won't let you play your franchise team. Only other option is to sim the rest of the game. So in other words, you can play your opponents side and basically throw the game so your franchise team can win or sim the rest the game and hope your team wins. This definately needs some attention if and when 2k releases a patch.

There's a bad bug for the quit & save option in the franchise mode. When you go back to finish a game it will let you switch sides and you can play your opponents. It just won't let you play your franchise team. Only other option is to sim the rest of the game. So in other words, you can play your opponents side and basically throw the game so your franchise team can win or sim the rest the game and hope your team wins. This definately needs some attention if and when 2k releases a patch.

You are right but I think I found a way around it....

Go back to menu screen and select choose sides.

I make "Player 1" (normally the CPU) represent my team and "Player 2" (me) is then placed where the CPU normally resides (in the middle, between teams)....Go back and resume the game. I think you will find you can use your controller (or keyboard) and play as your team and the CPU becomes the opponent (just as when you started).

For some reason, when you quit and save, the program reverses the player and the CPU...Don't have a clue why this is but I found out (with a lot of experimenting with the "Choose sides" menu that this is the only way to continue the game as before.

Archived