Can Anyone With Pc Play Online?

emcnally

The reason I'm asking this is that Ron at 2k says the CD Key problem is fixed and I say bull****. Also if you go to 2ksport online comunity there is nothing there at all that shows anything for posting online leagues. The only thing listed in online community is Xbox/WII. This makes me curious as to if they had ever planned on having online work for PC or if they just scammed us like last year.

I e mailed my key to ron and he answered me within an hour and my key was accepted the next day. I have not been able to play online yet but I am busy with my player and waiting for opening day rosters to start my franchise and dont miss online play yet.

I e mailed my key to ron and he answered me within an hour and my key was accepted the next day. I have not been able to play online yet but I am busy with my player and waiting for opening day rosters to start my franchise and dont miss online play yet.

I mailed him aswell but haven't got a reply yet. He posted this on the forums though:

The Gamespot thing continues to be odd. I am not sure why the same keys weren't just used, but regardless, they are ironing this out. Did not want this left without comment though.

I havent gotten a reply either, but he's probably got swarms of emails. I guess the Pc's can get online and thats good. Just a problem they are working on with gamespot CD Keys as Ron stated in one of his sticky posts. He seems to be alot more active with the PC people this year. Hope they get it fixed for us or I'm just gonna go buy the CD version. I guess there not having problems with them anymore. I love them game though vs last year. I cant seem to put it down. There are a few glitches and the rosters need work, But I love my player mode. Havent played anything else yet. I'm glad he at least got yours working SeaTrane. That means there is light in the tunnel for those of us that bought the download.

Well I just got a reply from Ron stating that they have found the answer to the digital download CD Key problem, But it will unfortunatley take until early next week at the latest to fixed. So I guess if you cant log in just keep trying.

Well I just got a reply from Ron stating that they have found the answer to the digital download CD Key problem, But it will unfortunatley take until early next week at the latest to fixed. So I guess if you cant log in just keep trying.

yeah => "Hi,

Sorry for the delay, we’ve been working hard to figure out exactly what the issue with the Gamespot Digital Download is. We have figured it out with Gamespot and are in the process of getting a fix together. This should be resolved early next week at the latest. I apologize again for the frustration.

Ronnie"

Archived