Proper Button Icons For Logitech Dual Action

hackman2007

If someone has some free time (if this is possible), can someone make the proper button mappings for the Logitech Dual Action controller?

What I mean is, instead of D, it says 4, instead of A, 2. Something like that.

I would do it myself, but have no idea where to even start, let alone the artistic capability to do it.

Wow, that is odd. I hope that isn't indicative of something 2K have done to prevent modding. So you couldn't go into fullscreen at all after replacing the files, even with the backups installed again, and no other files replaced?

Wow, that is odd. I hope that isn't indicative of something 2K have done to prevent modding. So you couldn't go into fullscreen at all after replacing the files, even with the backups installed again, and no other files replaced?

Correct.

It prevented going into full screen. Only thing I could do is drag the file with the cursor as far as possible, but there was still the top part of the program window visible.

I put the xbox overlay in the english iff and have the xbox buttons in the game.its file 29 in the english. I found the button layout in the overlay static preload iff as a dds. I did use last years mod, but the one in the overlay static preload looked nicer. I had to open the dds in photoshop, then flip the canvas horizontally then save it as a .bmp. Put it back in the english.iff and I have the xbox buttons in game and menu's. I need to work on it somemore but its a quick fix for the xbox buttons. You could try this with the logitech button mapping.

xbox buttons.bmp

Correct.

It prevented going into full screen. Only thing I could do is drag the file with the cursor as far as possible, but there was still the top part of the program window visible.

I'll bear that in mind. Makes me wonder if the game is detecting a file that's wrong and updating the user profile for some reason.

It only works with very high resolution just tried at low res and no go. At high def it works to a degree. The menu's work at any resolution. I run at 1900x1200 and i see the xbox icons unfortunately if your below 720p res you won't. Krawitham has posted that it can only be done with a hex editor so hopefully someone will .

Archived