Please help me with this controller issue....NYko air flow

Theebs

I am thinking of buying this game today. Can you guys tell me if my Nyko air flow controller will work with this game or not. I am not interested in buying another controller if it doesnt.

Can you tell me which are the best mods to install right away. I had all the mods for High heat but have never played mvp so I am wondering if I should just load them all up right away. I see there are two patches also.

Please let me know asap because I would like to buy the game today or not!

One more thing, how come there is no ballpark in arlington on the stadium mods. I am a rangers fan and live in arlington so would like to see that at some point!!

thx in advance guys.

Todd

i don't think it works by default but with a simple registry hack it will work fine

Thanks man..is it easy to do..I shouldnt have any problems I just need to find the instructions to doing the hack now.

Todd

• 1 month later...

I can't get this tutorial to work for the life of me. I'm basically a computer n00b! Could someone upload their registry file for me so that I could import it into mine. I have the nyko airflow pc! PLEASE!! It would be much appreciated.

I am thinking of buying this game today. Can you guys tell me if my Nyko air flow controller will work with this game or not.

Never heard of this Nyko air flow controller. Let me know if you get it to work with this game and if this is a good controller or not.

I own it and use it. It's like a larger PS2 controller with a fan built in, you can use a high or low setting (very nice for sweaty hands). No vibration though.

I have a registry that sets it up like a PS2 controller. Leave your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Thank you please send it to bennyboy3131@charter.net

I accidently deleted the registry file for my Nyko Airflow and i dont know how to get it back :(

If anyone can send me their registry file for the Nyko Airlow PC i would be so happy!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived