20+ Year Pc Baseball Gamers Point Of View

MercyLord

i have been playing PC baseball games since the old earl weaver baseball and to tell ya the truth there have been problems with every game i have ever played on the PC so i dont see why this game would not be any thing of a change . There are a few things that are not the best but the game is fun and i seem to have great games that make me feel like i'm there , not sure what other people think about the game and i do see the problems in the game but i like the game , every other game i play i learn to work around them and enjoy the game for what it is then find any little thing to be negative about the game . Do this LOL take MVP05 and do not patch or mod it and play the game from the start and you tell me what game you rather play :) . I'm Playing Franchise this year in both games MVP05 or i should say MVP07 and 2k10 and i will take them both for what it is and that is BASEBALL we should feel lucky there is even a game out for the PC . I rather not play the game on a 20$ video card that is in the Xbox360 or the PS3 i think they are both crap systems compare to the power of the PC

Take care all

Ps. anyone starting a league is either 2k10 or Mvp05/07/08 let me know very interested

I'm with you. I remember the old Hardball 3 game and how cool it was to have games in different stadiums rather than the same old drab field, ala Bases Loaded for the Nintendo. What I really liked was how I could manipulate the game and make it my own. Rather than duplicate a major league season I could change the teams around and have a whole bunch of minor league teams in one big league. That is one thing I miss....the ability to customize a game so much that it becomes your own.

Otherwise, I agree, its baseball and if you want the real thing, pick up a bat and hit the field yourself. What is so incredible is how much baseball gaming has changed over time. When the opening graphics of 2K10 kicks in and you get a players perspective from the field its just like being there.

I can't wait to see what add-ons the folks on here come up with. You guys are amazing!

Archived