Created Team Logos

volgroth

I was looking through some of the Management features and realized they added a Create A Team Feature this year. That thought was a fairly clever addition but there are only a few custom logos to use though.

Any ideas where those might be or how to add more?

I was looking through some of the Management features and realized they added a Create A Team Feature this year. That thought was a fairly clever addition but there are only a few custom logos to use though.

Any ideas where those might be or how to add more?

Yeah the create a team logos are lame. Would be awesome to be able to use defunct teams like the Senators, Expos, Browns, etc...

not gonna promise anything but by the looks of things it maybe possible to change logos but ill have to run some tests first.The reason i say it maybe possible is because each generic logo has a uni in the main 2k10 folder.So i may do some changes to test it out.Ill try sometime later today if i can get the time

after i replaced it using photoshop i saved it as a jpeg then opened up a program called paint.net and saved it as a dds from paint.net then replaced it to the mod tool ,not sure why but seems like when i save them as a dds thru photoshop some of them wont save right and dont load up right.Its been a nightmare for me doing unis this year.Last year i was able to use the iff editor and use photoshop with no problems,but this year the iff editor isnt opening all files in the uniform.iff's one example is sequence *0 wont open up but i found that paint.net will open that sequence and this is the lettering for the back of the unis Ive gone thru so many paint programs trials just to find what works that im going balder than what i allready am lololol

Archived