2010 Major League Schedule

DylanBradbury

Yep, as soon as all the Major League teams decide on times for their games, and I get enough time to do it, I'll release it.

Right now, a lot of games have a date, but their time is TBA.

Thanks for taking this on Dylan. Until I get a faster computer I'll be with MVP 05. I'll look forward to your 2011 sched.

Is it difficult to learn how to edit schedules? After I've beaten a season a few times I long to play new teams, see other stadiums ETC...

Is there a support topic on how to do this, or is it easily explained? THanks for your time!

Thanks for taking this on Dylan. Until I get a faster computer I'll be with MVP 05. I'll look forward to your 2011 sched.

Is it difficult to learn how to edit schedules? After I've beaten a season a few times I long to play new teams, see other stadiums ETC...

Is there a support topic on how to do this, or is it easily explained? THanks for your time!

You're welcome! I wish the teams would announce the times for the TBA games.

It's easy to learn, but tedious.

It may seem like self-promotion, but if I were you, I would download my Random Schedule Generator. I had the same problem, where I got bored of playing the 2005 over and over again, so I made the generator. You can choose the divisional match up of interleague play, or to remove it all together. You can also change the home team of the All-Star Game.

Let me know how it works out for you (or if it doesn't work for you, let me know too) or if you have an questions. If you're still interested in learning how to mod schedules, I'll try to write a tutorial on the subject.

You're welcome! I wish the teams would announce the times for the TBA games.

It's easy to learn, but tedious.

It may seem like self-promotion, but if I were you, I would download my Random Schedule Generator. I had the same problem, where I got bored of playing the 2005 over and over again, so I made the generator. You can choose the divisional match up of interleague play, or to remove it all together. You can also change the home team of the All-Star Game.

Let me know how it works out for you (or if it doesn't work for you, let me know too) or if you have an questions. If you're still interested in learning how to mod schedules, I'll try to write a tutorial on the subject.

Thanks for your reply Dylan. I'll definately try the randomizer. That basically makes a full schedule for a season?

I'm still very interested in learning how to make them from scratch. Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks for your reply Dylan. I'll definately try the randomizer. That basically makes a full schedule for a season?

I'm still very interested in learning how to make them from scratch. Thanks for all your hard work!

Yep, the randomizer makes a full schedule, based on the parameters you set.

If I can find the time, I'll try to write a tutorial.

Archived